We are following the ABRSM syallbus and provide the music theory from Beginner to Grade 8.
Here is what you'll learn:
- Elements and terms in Music (notes reading, rhythm, time signatures, key signatures, foregin terms, etc.)
- Chords (Triads, chord inversionl etc.)
- Introduction to different family's instruments
- A brief history of classical music
Music Theory is a language for us to explain what we hear to people. It also helps us to have a better understanding about how composers create every single piece.
By learning music theory, you can:
- To be able to express your thoughts on music easily and clearer
- Better understanding the music you’re playing
- To know the structure of the piece
- Create/compose your own music
For Higher Grade Practical Persue
Students who are aiming to take higher grades in ABRSM exam, a pass of Grade 5 theory is required.